Multi-Screen Design Checking for Accessibility
This course is not a W3C course.
Views expressed are my own.
Dies ist kein W3C-Kurs.
Alle Ansichten sind meine Eigenen.
[Easy Checks ]help[…] you assess the accessibility of a web page. With these simple steps, you can get an idea whether or not accessibility is addressed in even the most basic way.
Keyboard and visual Focus
Forms, labels, and errors
Homework for the next two weeks
- Form teams of up to 3 people
- Apply Easy Checks to a website of your choice
- Report findings:
- For every check
- Bullet points
- In a web format (Ether-/Edupad, Google Doc, HTML, Text)
- Monday, 11.05. 18:00–19:30, I will monitor the slack channel #a11ymultiscreen for your questions
- Friday, 15.05., I will be on a plane while our normal meeting time. Please coordinate among yourself. I might be able to join the chat from the plane.
- Until Monday, 25.05., feel free to post questions to the slack channel at all times, I will try to reply to all of them, and maybe the collegues can help out.
- Put a link to the finished report to Slack by the 25th.
- Present a brief summary of your findings either at the Meeting on the 29th (Friday, 18:00) or 30th (Saturday, 9:15). – Please note on the Google Event pages.