Every student picks a conference talk (about 45 minutes) that is summarized in a blog post (about one A4 page long). The main focus of the blog post should be on new learnings and re-enforced views. Summarize briefly and then describe what you learned (or what you feel is missing).
Please add your pick to this spreadsheet.
- Unseen – Tim Kadlec – btconfBER2016
- Laziness in the Time of Responsive Design by Ethan Marcotte – An Event Apart
- Marcy Sutton - How to Win at Mobile Accessibility - btconfBER2015
- Stephen Hay – Maintaining Simplicity – beyond tellerrand Düsseldorf 2014
- Maciej Ceglowski – The Internet With a Human Face – beyond tellerrand Düsseldorf 2014
- Aaron Gustafson – Designing with Empathy – beyond tellerrand 2013
- Jeremy Keith – Beyond Tellerrand – beyond tellerrand 2013
- Yesenia Perez-Cruz — Design Decisions Through The Lens Of A Performance Budget (Smashing Conference Freiburg 2014)
- Derek Featherstone – Accessibility for the Modern Web – Fronteers 2011
- Peter-Paul Koch – A Pixel is not a Pixel – Fronteers 2012
- Mark Boulton – Adapting to Responsive Design – Fronteers 2012
- Stephen Hay – Real-world Responsive Design – Fronteers 2010
- Marcy Sutton: Accessibility and performance
- Dan Mall – Responsive Design is Still Hard/Easy! Be Afraid/Don’t Worry! - beyond tellerrand Düsseldorf 2014